We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

Which Crail hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Ynez Valley
reviews: 1
Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

Coming to Crail in late June for at least five days and found this Holiday Park online http://www.caravan-leisure-park.co.uk/

Can't find anything on TA about it, so asking anyone who can help.

1- Is it in a good location?

2- Are the guest houses a good deal?

3- How far in advance should I book it?

4- Is there another place that I should stay instead?

5- How far to the local golf including St.Andrews Old Course, Kingsbarn and Crail?

Any other Crail and vicinity suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks

Scotland
reviews: 23
1. Re: Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

Know the site quite well. My golfing buddy used to own there. Here goes...

1) Excellent location. Smack on the seafront. Well away from the main road. Only ruckus you'll hear is from the seagulls.

2) Not stayed in one. Sorry.

3) No help again.

4) Shell Bay near Elie is another excellent spot, but I would not dissuade you from Sauchope Links.

5) Crail golf course is a two-minute drive away from the top of the road. Put it on your list of unmissables. Make sure you play the old course, and are not foisted on to the new.

St Andrews is about 10 miles away. Twenty minutes should do it in the car.

Kingsbarns is even closer, around four miles away.

Hope this helps. Tony.

PS Elie is well worth playing, too. Up periscope!

www.golfhouseclub.co.uk/index.php…

nikkime2006
reviews: 32
2. Re: Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

Hi, not stayed in the geust houses, usually stay in a tent or the micro lodges. its in an amazing part of fife, bang on the coast, beautiful!! and i agree with the above that shell bay in ellie is also excellent, bit busier and louder though. ive just booked for next weekend but it just depends on how busy the campsite is. hope this helps

Glasgow
3. Re: Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

Great Location, right on the beach

We were in a tourer, don't know about the other accommodation, but they all looked well kept

2 - 3 months in advance for booking

St Andrew's has a nice caravan park

Don't know, sorry

Pitinweem is worth a visit and Anstruther too.

If you've got kids be careful as the speed limit is very rarely observed! Lots of tractors and buggies speeding by and they are used by the staff!

4. Re: Need lodging info on Sauchope Links Park near Crail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, January 24, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Crail