We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in St Helier

Which St. Helier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basingstoke, United...
reviews: 17
Breakfast in St Helier

My husband and I are arriving into St Helier early on Saturday morning (flight lands at 07:30) for the weekend (birthday treat for me) - and we will be looking for somewhere for breakfast. We are staying at the Radisson Blu and won't have a hire car.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that does a great breakfast - - and more importantly, good coffee!!

St. John, Jersey...
1. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

The Zephyr at the Royal Yacht is within easy striking distance:

theroyalyacht.com/Restaurants/Cafe-Zephyr/

Personally I think the best breakfast places in town are the ones in and around the Central Market, but that's a good ten minutes' walk from the Radisson.

I'm sure the others can suggest some other suitable places.

Have a great time anyway.

Basingstoke, United...
2. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Thanks for that - where is the Central Market. I have street map.

Jersey, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

The market is in Halkett Street which is an easy walk from the Radisson. I would also recommend Cafe Zephyr.

Matt Munro Jnr is performing at the Opera House on Saturday, if you fancy something to do. The Opera House is also a very easy walk from your hotel .

Have a lovely weekend.

Jersey, United...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Sorry, don't know your ages, but there are also lots of lovely restaurants, bars etc. within easy walking distance.

St. John, Jersey...
5. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Something about the Market here:

…blogspot.com/2009/07/st-helier-central-mark…

The writer recommends the Pure charity delicatessen in the centre near the fountain: it's a bit basic but all the proceeds go to charity and you can get a very good full-English breakfast there. There are some other places in Market Street, which is straight through the market and out the other side with the bookshop on your left. These do an 'all-day' breakfast.

Basingstoke, United...
6. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Many thanks for your suggestions. I'll be 47 on Saturday (but a very young 47!!) - and my husband is 48. I've never heard Matt Munro Jnr - but my mum was a big fan of Matt Munro. Might see if there are any clips on youtube and see if we fancy going. Thanks again. Val

Edited: 6:10 am, July 28, 2010
Basingstoke, United...
7. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Just looked on Jersey Opera House website and Matt Munro Jnr isn't on until Fri 13th & Sat 14th August. Val

Jersey, United...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

The Arts Centre does fantastic breakfasts it's called cafe jac's.

Something for everyone, full breakfast, panckaes, waffles, omlettes, juice bar and great coffee....

Also if you walk along the front to First Tower Cafe they serve breakfast, bacon rolls etc sitting outside overlooking Elizabeth Castle...great if the weather is good.

Both are reasonbly priced.

Agree about Charity Cafe in market...amazing cup cakes and all profits go to Jersey Hospice.

Enjoy

Basingstoke, United...
9. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Thanks very much - some great ideas - too many choices - we may be eating breakfast all day!!

Jersey, United...
reviews: 27
10. Re: Breakfast in St Helier

Cafe Jac is a very good suggestion and the breakfasts are great! PureCharity in the market does do amazing cupcakes and most of the staff are volunteers. A great ethical way to eat!

Get answers to your questions about St. Helier