We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knoxville - place to watch FSU-UF game?

Which Knoxville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hollywood, FL
Knoxville - place to watch FSU-UF game?

Hi Knoxville. We are passing through Sat. Nov 28th. Does anyone know of a place that Gators and/or Seminoles go to watch their games? We will have some of each school in our car. I know this town all Vol, but wondering if there was some place Gators or Noles typically gather.

Thanks for any ideas.

Chattanooga...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Knoxville - place to watch FSU-UF game?

i know a good place. AT YOUR HOUSE!! lol I'm just kidding. Most sports bar's from O'Charleys to Hooters will have alot of games going. Also Roaming Gnome.

Columbia, South...
reviews: 66
2. Re: Knoxville - place to watch FSU-UF game?

Anyplace Gators/Noles typically gather... hmmmmm... well, I doubt they'd publicize that TOO much in these parts. ;)

I think your best bet would be to check with the alumni associations of the schools to see where their groups gather so you could be guaranteed to watch the game in good company. There are plenty of places around town that show games, but that would probably not be one that got any attention.

3. Re: Knoxville - place to watch FSU-UF game?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 19, 2010