We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Which Kingsport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
reviews: 1
Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Best spots for dinner in Kingsport?

Gainesville, Georgia
reviews: 360
1. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

broad steet bbq had excellent pulled pork with a tangy sauce that is served in huge quanties by a courteous friendly staff who's main ambition semes to be genuine. the food is good, and bountiful and the welcome sincere, we'll be back.

Jonesville, VA
2. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Chop House - best steaks!

Vero Beach, Florida
3. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Cheddars Casual Cafe and Cootie Browns, best all-around menus, can't beat the prices. Chefs Pizzeria has gotta be the best local pizza. Of course, no visit to East Tennessee is complete without that mandatory Pal's sauceburger pitstop!

NC
reviews: 1
4. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Thanks.

Kingsport...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

I've lived in Kingsport for 20 years now. Plenty of good restaurants, depends on your likes. My favorite is "The Crazy Tomato" in Colonial heights (also one in Johnson city). Simple but tasty Italian. Best all around "American" food is Cheddars. Applebees is good, lots of people like Cootie Browns (my wife's favorite but not mine), Chili's is good. Giuseppes is good Italian too (a little for upscale than the crazy tomato). Mexican restaurants abound. The most popular (but my least favorite) is La Caretta.

If you want a steak, or just a more upscale restaurant its Chop House. Good Japanese is Moto's. And Tomy Thai's is very good, especially if you like spicy.

tennessee
reviews: 3
6. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

I will vote for chedders.....for fast food the purple cow on stone drive.....be sure and get a tea at pal's and a hotdog.....frenchie fries are also good at pals....

Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 23
7. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Mmmm...Pal's. Y'all are making me miss home!

Kingsport, TN
reviews: 3
8. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

Although I can't think of any local restaurants that I dislike, I would have to say that Ming Garden (Chinese food) is one of my favorites.

Kingsport
9. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

The chop house has the best steaks in my opinion, but my wife and I just went to the "Grocery Co" in downtown Kingsport and it was great for gourmet pizza, burger and is a micro brewery with some great beers.

Definatly worth a meal when you want a great pizza or burger.

Sean B. Halliday

www.thetricitiesbest.com

10. Re: Best restaurants in Kingsport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, September 14, 2009