We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingsport Lodging/Carter Family Fold

Which Kingsport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
reviews: 1
Kingsport Lodging/Carter Family Fold

Doesn't look like Kingsport forum gets much activity, but here goes....We want to go to the Carter Family Fold and it looks like Kingsport is the closest city for lodging. Any recommendations for places to stay? We're open to any suggestions - hotels, motels, inns, etc...Any comment on the Carter Family Fold? Thanks in advance.

LONDON
reviews: 5
11. Re: Kingsport Lodging/Carter Family Fold

I will be coming to Kingsport the first weekend of August. I am going to see the Carter Fold. Where do you recommend to stay near the Hiltons? I like a small, motel type accomodations. Large hotels are not for me. I like really good, down to earth eateries, too.Have you got any ideas for me? Thank you!

Maine
12. Re: Kingsport Lodging/Carter Family Fold

I was in the Kingsport area last year, my family is from there. We stayed near Duffield, which is a little off the beaten path, but very close to the Natural Tunnel State Park which has a large swimming pool. Great in the heat and free with the stay at the cabins. I can't say enough good about our hosts at the Appalachian Mountain Cabins. They are beautiful cabins, luxurious and new. Whirlpool in the master bedroom, your own kitchen, lving room and loft bedroom too. It is worth the extra bit of time to drive to. their email is /www.appalachianmountaincabins.com

Very sweet people. I can't recommend a hotel, I have never stayed in one there. and I again didn't get to Carter's Fold after amny visits and never enough time!

13. Re: Kingsport Lodging/Carter Family Fold

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 06, 2009