We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurants

Which Kingsport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 662
Good Restaurants

Hi,

I will be in the area next summer. Looking for some good restaurants to visit with family. Not looking for anything fancy OR pricey. Just good food at good prices. Who has the best burger, pizza, etc??

I was reading about the Purple Cow on some other review websites..since there aren't any on TA yet. Was just wondering if it is good OR if there are any other great places I should consider visiting.

Thanks in advance!!

NC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Good Restaurants

We often eat at The Chop House when up there and it's good. Up the road in Weber City, VA is Burgers R Us - pretty good place! Bst wishes.

East TN
reviews: 60
2. Re: Good Restaurants

I have lived in Kingsport all my life.

My favorite restaurants are :

Cheddars Casual Cafe - must try their spinach dip !! They have good steaks, too. Actually, I've never had a bad meal there. World class chicken sandwich is great, Key West chicken and shrimp is good, ribs are good, chicken pot pie is good, chicken strips, everything :).

Texas Roadhouse - good steak and ribs, love their cinnamon butter and fresh rolls.Must try their loaded sweet potato, it's great.

Chop House - good steak, kinda pricey.

Pratts BBQ and Bradens BBQ - good and have a variety of sauces to choose from.

Moto's japanese restaurant -- yummy and their shrimp sauce is great

Riverfront Seafood Restaurant and fish market - great seafood and you can dine on a deck overlooking the holston river. Their tartar sauce ROCKS !

Pals is a Kingsport tradition for fast food. got their start here in the 50' I think. Lots of us are addicted to their 32oz tea/peach tea/razzie tea.

Olive Garden is under construction and will open soon.

Cootie Browns is closed in Kingsport but there is one in JC.

Purple Cow ...ehhh it's fast food and I have had good and bad experiences there. They have a big selection, though.

Zaxby's - my family loves their chicken strips and fried pickles.

3. Re: Good Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 19, 2010