We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

Which Kingsport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kingsport, tn
Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

Talking about an attitude problem, I visited the resturant and asked for a small 2oz ranch dressing to dip the spiral fries in, I was advised that there was a .50 charge , I told the waitress just to forget this and probably wouldn't come back, then a few minutes later the manager came by and ask if there was a problem, and I told him what I had said to the waitress hei reply " WE DON'T CARE IF YOU COME BACK" I was shocked and advised that I would put this on the internet and his reply again was "WE JUST REALLY DON'T CARE" I also wrote Christina Vella the owner at least a month ago and she hasn't answered my email and now I know that she also doesn't care, if the resturant can't afford to give you a small 2oz of dressing then the resturant is already in trouble.

Gainesville, Georgia
reviews: 348
1. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

why should you expect any one to give you any thing for free when they are in business. i have more of a problem with you posting this nonsense here than with the paltry 0.50 charge.

Kingsport, TN
reviews: 7
2. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

Maybe it's just you. Everytime I go there, I order the Spiral Fries and they give us all of the dressing we ask for. It's fantastic food and great service. You can just about anything you want at Cootie Brown's, don't listen to this crabby poster. There a lot of pettiness like this in Kingsport.

Burke5558
3. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

I have never received good service at Cootie Brown's, actually every server I've had besides bartender's were horrible. Their hostesses are also really bad, we went in there once and half the restaurant was empty yet they had people on wait...we waited 20 minutes for a table. And after that they got a huge attitude because we requested to be seated near a group of friends that was already there. I worked in a restaurant in Christiansburg, VA for 2 years and if I had ever given that bad of service or been that rude to a customer I would have been FIRED on the spot. Cootie Brown's is terribly managed and staffed and if I ever go in there while I'm back home visiting that area it's only to sit at the bar, because their bartenders are actually OK.

Johnson City, TN
reviews: 12
4. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

We often go to Cootie Browns and we get great service. The staff is always very fast and friendly. Also, the Jerk Chicken is excellent. It is not traditional Jamaican Jerk chicken but it is the closest thing I have found in NE TN.

Sunny Isles Beach
5. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

Someone decided to play a practical joke on Kingsport, except most of the town didn't get it.

Kingsport, TN
reviews: 14
6. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

Doesn't matter, Cootie's is CLOSED now anyway. . . another one bites the dust in Kingsport.

7. Re: Cootie Browns Don't Go manager has an attitude

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, December 06, 2009