We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kingsport vacation spot???

Which Kingsport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dayton
reviews: 1
kingsport vacation spot???

i was thinking about bringing wife and 16 yr old son to the marriott this upcoming weekend for golf and relaxation. i have never been to this area and was hoping to see if this is a good choice..any ideas on this area would be great..good restaurants.?. we like sport bars and steak..shopping is a must for the wife.. we will stay and play golf at the marriott..any help would be appreciated..

Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 23
1. Re: kingsport vacation spot???

Steak = The Chop House! Ask the hotel conceirge, he/she can tell you how to get there. Dress is casual, and the food is really good.

The shopping is better in Johnson City IMO, but if you're staying at the Marriott by the convention center, it's easy to hop on I-181 / I-26 and get to Johnson City.

2. Re: kingsport vacation spot???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 29, 2009