We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Parson's Table and The Widow Brown's

Which Jonesborough hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Tennessee
reviews: 156
The Parson's Table and The Widow Brown's

Spent a wintery snowy evening in ole Jonesboro remembering two of the best dining venues that I have had the privilege to visit many times in years past. This was my first return to really visit Jonesborough in about 15 years as many trips simply took me past the town to other destinations. I looked to see if anything is now in the old church that once housed the Parson's Table or the historic building that was once The Widow Brown's but the lights were all out on the evening of my snowy visit and revealed little. So how about it?

1. Re: The Parson's Table and The Widow Brown's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Jonesborough