We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Names of Roads

Which Hendersonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Langley, British...
Names of Roads

I notice that there are a number of roads directly surrounding the Johnny Cash Estate that are named pertaining to country western music. I have heard that the Johnny Cash property was 4.9 acres; however, I read somewhere else?? that there were many more acres that he owned. I wonder how the roads were named; was it by the local government of did Johnny Cash have something to do with it? I feel this would be a very interesting area to visit and investigate, especially with its proximity to Nashville and all it has to offer. I will check back to see if anyone ha the same interests. Countrygirl

Nashville, TN
reviews: 15
1. Re: Names of Roads

Did you ever receive a satisfactory answer to your question?

2. Re: Names of Roads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hendersonville