We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drakes??

Which Franklin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, TX
reviews: 369
Drakes??

No reviews yet on TA, so assume it is new. Anyone want to share their experiences there? We have reservations at the Aloft unless the new Drury opens, and know this restaurant is nearby..

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Nashville
reviews: 174
1. Re: Drakes??

We actually really enjoyed it. I need to go in and post my review. Food is pretty good actually we went just to relax and hang out which was great but the food was a plus! By the way very close to your hotel and that is a great hotel as well.

Are you looking for restaurants or bars...or both? Several in the area let me know and I can send you suggestions.

Fort Worth, TX
reviews: 369
2. Re: Drakes??

Thanks all suggestions appreciated. (Note) We travel with 2 small yorkies and Drakes Management said we could sit outside with them. But, Aloft will allow us to leave them in room crated--so we are open!!!

Franklin, Tennessee
reviews: 13
3. Re: Drakes??

I am a local here in Franklin. If you like a frat house atmosphere.. you will like it. We did not even stay to eat there. It was not an place I would recommend. There are so many other fantastic places to eat in the area. I would hate for you to think this is a reflection of our area. I personally would recommend "Sperry's" if you want to stay in the immediate area. I would make the drive to Saffire in the factory.. fabulous food & amazing atmosphere. If you are looking for southern comfort food "Pucketts" is great downtown Franklin.

4. Re: Drakes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 08, 2012