We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Executive Inn

Which Clarksville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
reviews: 9
Best Western Executive Inn

Does anyone have any input on this hotel? Would like to know of its cleanliness, is it quiet, etc.?

SRB

Louisville
reviews: 5
1. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

eastprairie, did you ever find out if Best Western Executive was a decent motel? We are spending one night in Clarksville on July 29th and I don't wish to pay $90 for a room we'll only be in for a short while. I think Best Western in around $60 and up?

Georgia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

To Wanderlo

I have received no replies to my inquiry about Best Western. Sorry.

Louisville
3. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

eastprairie, thanks anyway. We booked a room at the Ramada Ltd. A couple of forums on Yahoo Travel said it was quite and clean. My only concern is it is $50/night, the rest of the hotels are higher. Anyway, it's only for one night, and as long as it is clean, I'm OK with it.

Mason, Ohio
reviews: 23
4. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

Could you let me know about either hotel once you know?I maybe staying at one in august.

Louisville
5. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

Sweetiepie, sorry it took me so long to reply. We went to Clarksville to a soccer tournament that my niece played in, her team won the Regionals for U13. We stayed at the Ramada Ltd. It was only $49 for a king size bed, non-smoking. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly. The only negative would be the breakfast... it wasn't much, and the pool is small.

My niece and her team stayed at the Best Western. I didn't hear them say anything bad about it. Hope this helps.

6. Re: Best Western Executive Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Clarksville
More Clarksville Topics