We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels, and motels

Which Clarksville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
louisville, tn
hotels, and motels

I wouldn't mind having a little separate room of its own, they used to have alot of them, where your room is sort of a little cabin. Probably not many out there anymore, but something like that, or a motel/hotel that is super quiet. I need to come to clarksville to do some studying. Sure need quiet.

I had been looking at reviews in midtown inn. It is like $45 a nite. The reviews say it is pretty nice, big rooms, and clean. Any other suggestions? or input on the midtown?

Thanks everyone

clarksville tn
reviews: 1
1. Re: hotels, and motels

I would not suggest staying at the Midtown. I just posted a review there and if you have not already come to Clarksville save yourself some not so enjoyable time and get a room somewhere closer to HWY 24 near exit 4 is my suggestion, anything near the Red Roof Inn is nice. The area around Midtown Inn is probably the worst area to stay in Clarksville, we had people standing outside the room all night and a "working girl" walking back and forth with different guys to the room next to us all night. I even had to jumpstart her car the next morning after sleeping next to my pistol all night scared for the safety of my wife and kids. And I dont scare easily, I am an Iraqi War Vet who has been shot at enough to usually feel pretty safe in the good ole USA

2. Re: hotels, and motels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Clarksville
More Clarksville Topics