We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rodeo

Which Clarksville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 10
rodeo

hi can anyone tell me where the motgomery county fairgrounds is in clarksville, as we will be in nashville on the 9th aug 08. we are going to the rodeo on the 15th & 16th hope you can help thanks.

robert

Tn
reviews: 8
1. Re: rodeo

Hwy 24 west

exit 11, turn left onto 76

(becomes alt.41/76/12/Ashland City Rd)

Turn left at the big car dealer (Gary Mathews)you will be on Cumberland DR/13/48

Fair grounds is on your right almost soon as you turn.

Have fun!

There is a real nice playground there if you have children with you.

If you look up in the sky you might see a few eagle families flying around.

uk
2. Re: rodeo

thank you redeemedbygrace that will help a lot i can look it up on my satnav. robert

Tn
3. Re: rodeo

I forgot they built a new big car dealer right before Walmart. You do NOT turn there. You keep going straight until you get to Gary Mathews on the corner. If you get to Dairy Queen you have gone to far.

Do you know what Walmarts are? The one in Clarksville is easier to get to and newer than the ones in Nashville. It is like Europe's Quellas but no where as big. It is the biggest combo retail/grocery store in the US.

uk
4. Re: rodeo

redeemedbygrace just to say a big thanks for the info you gave me it was spot on and did not use my satnav, we also enjoyed the rodeo it was a great night and good value. robert

Tn
5. Re: rodeo

So glad I could help and you had a good time!

6. Re: rodeo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Clarksville