We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clarksville

Which Clarksville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
clarksville

just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about clarsville...we are looking into moving somewhere in tennesse and was curious about job opportunities and what there is to do there recreation etc.

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 52
1. Re: clarksville

We moved to Clarksville in 2005. It is a nice little town, however there is not a lot to do here. The wages are very low in Clarksville, or at least that was my experience. I found a nice paying job in Nashville and commute an hour each way each day. If you are interested in this area you might want to look into buying a home somewhere between Nashville and Clarksville. I actually believe I would be happier living closer to Nashville, but Clarksville is fine and we are only here for a couple more years. We really searched for things to do around here and usually end up going to Nashville. But Clarksville has a mall, restaurants and a nice riverwalk. It is a good size town, with a small town feel.

2. Re: clarksville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Clarksville
More Clarksville Topics