We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LaQuinta Inn off 75

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brewton, Alabama
reviews: 8
LaQuinta Inn off 75

Is this a good,safe place to stop for the night?The rates on Expedia is $59/night.Someone help me out please.

How far is this place from The Lost Sea?

Thanks in advance!

Cottage Hills...
reviews: 3
1. Re: LaQuinta Inn off 75

pw: I don't know where you are staying on I-75, but the lost sea is close to exit 62 on I-75, according to this map. So, that would be approx. 1 hour up the interstate.

Best I can do.

Good luck on your visit.

Chattanooga...
reviews: 61
2. Re: LaQuinta Inn off 75

i dont know where this hotel is but if its near Hamilton place youll be about 30 to 40 minutes away! lost sea is halfway between chattanooga and knoxville, if you want between lost sea and chattanooga I would suggest staying in cleveland!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 65
3. Re: LaQuinta Inn off 75

There is only one LaQuinta Inn in Chattanooga and it is the one near Hamilton Place.

Paulie,

This motel will be at exit #5 on I-75 north. This area is as safe as any, but it gets very congested with traffic. There is a mega-mall at this exit, along with other numerous motels and restaurants. Still, for choices, its probably the best exit in town.

You will be about 57 miles from the exit to the Lost Sea if you stay here.

Hope this helps!!

Cottage Hills...
reviews: 3
4. Re: LaQuinta Inn off 75

pw: We stayed at the Sleep Inn located at exit 5 off I-75, first week in March. Rate was $59. Total incl. taxes $69.

This place was clean and easy to get to & from I-75.

Have a nice trip.

Brewton, Alabama
reviews: 8
5. Re: LaQuinta Inn off 75

Thanks ya'll!