We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outside pool

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cincinnati
reviews: 1
outside pool

Does anyone know of a hotel with a good outside pool in the downtown area? My family is going to visit Chattanooga for the first time to see all the attractions but they love to lay out by the pool; they consider that a must for vacation!

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Chattanooga...
1. Re: outside pool

I believe that most of the Chattanooga downtown hotel pools are inside, so they can be used year round. You may want to check the Sheraton Read House and newly opened Hampton Inn & Suites, both downtown.

The Chattanooga Choo Choo used to have an outdoor facility, but I do not advise that property until improvements are made.

cincinnati
reviews: 1
2. Re: outside pool

Thank you for your help!

It looks like the Sheraton Read House only has an indoor pool but the Hampton Inn & Suites downtown has an indoor-outdoor pool. I'm surprised there aren't more hotels with outdoor pools considering the warm weather in Chattanooga. I guess hotels in the downtown area do not have the room for a outdoor pool?

Chattanooga...
reviews: 63
3. Re: outside pool

^ Warm weather? lol you should be here in feburary when its 16 degrees!!! haha The inside pools are really a good idea here!

chattanooga
reviews: 11
4. Re: outside pool

The new Hampton Inn and Suites has a great indoor-outdoor pool! Most of the others are indoor. I think the Chattanooga choo choo hotel has both, but in my opinion, this hotel really needs some updating. (I have never had the desire to stay there)

5. Re: outside pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 08, 2012