We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms near Bristol Speedway

Which Bristol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mesquite
Rooms near Bristol Speedway

Can anyone tell me some towns to check out for rooms for the race in March for Bristol Motor Speedway?

Thanks,

Sher

Michigan
1. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

Try Asheville NC. It is a little over an hour away and all eway.

Greenville, Ohio
2. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

I have tickets to the March weekend that I would like to sell if you know someone who is looking...I also have a room reserved in Bristol...I don't know if that is transferable or not

Bay City, Michigan
reviews: 47
3. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

A lot of people stay in the Pigeon Forge area. We stay in Wytheville, VA. You can also try Boone, NC - but the drive is horrible if you aren't used to mountain driving at night!

Mesquite
4. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

To Wearosufans:

We already have tickets but I've noticed if you go to Bristolmotorspeedway.com, they have a message board where individuals sell tickets.

To Micountry:

We have a room already booked in Pigeon Forge at the LaQuinta. I did see your message this morning about Nascar Garages on the Tenn. board and will get back to you later on that. Thanks, that was extremely helpful.

We are trying to get a room in Boone for that Sunday night at a night LaQuinta that says it is opening in November but hasn't yet. My husband has a thing for LaQuinta. That's kind of scary to me about driving at night to Boone but he says it's not to him.

Thanks,

Sher

tennessee
reviews: 3
5. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

go to www.bristolracerentals.com

Johnson City, TN
reviews: 12
6. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

If you are wanting something close try Kingsport or Johnson City. Bristol is part of the Tri Cities and the two aforementioned are the others. If you don't mind to drive a little ways and are wanting an area with more to do try Knoxville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, or Gatlinburg. All of these are about 1hr 15min-2hrs away.

Elizabethton,TN
7. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

You could try Elizabethton,there are a few motels here.It only takes about 20 min to get to the Spring race,depending on where you park.

8. Re: Rooms near Bristol Speedway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bristol