We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nite life?

Which Sioux Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Willmar, Minnesota
nite life?

where in sioux falls would you recomend to go to listen to music, have a drink and dance???

3 replies to this topic
Sioux Falls, South...
Destination Expert
for Sioux Falls
reviews: 128
1. Re: nite life?

I am not a good person to answer this question as I have younger kids and those days are far behind. Unfortunately, there are few eastern SD locals who post on here, so my answer might be the only one you receive.

I cannot recommend a specific place. You could head downtown to Phillips Avenue. This is kind of the main drag of the downtown area. There are lots of bars and restaurants on Phillips. You could park and stroll along there until you find something that interests you. I know the best- known nightclub ( The Vault) has just closed, so be aware of that if you do a google search and that pops up. There is also a place called Club David, but I have not been there, so I can't comment on it.

Hopefully someone else will come on here and surprise us with good information. Sorry I am not much help.

Sioux Falls, South...
2. Re: nite life?

Hi 3174,

Sorry we just saw this! There a quite a few places for night life depending on what you are interested in.

Downtown is a great place to go. There are great eateries and several local bars to choose from including a Paramount Piano Bar, JL Beers Hamburger/Beer Stop, Stogeez Cigar Bar, Wileys Tavern with live music and dancing, Monk's House of Ale Repute (names one of the top 100 bars for selection) and several other places.

Other spots around town that bring in some good entertainment/drink specials and crowds are Bracco, Woody's, Krav'n, Liebrary, Borrowed Bucks, 18th Amendment, Boonies and the Attic to name a few.

Sioux Falls, SD
reviews: 53
3. Re: nite life?

In my honest opinion, the night life in Sioux Falls is not great. As VisitSiouxFalls mentioned, there are some really great stops downtown if you are heading that way, but Sioux Falls is definitely not a "nightlife" town. You won't find any big dance clubs or anything like in Minneapolis/Chicago/etc, but definitely check out downtown if you want a fun place to stop.

Reply to: nite life?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted