We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Door County with 3 Generations

Which Sioux Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon, WI
reviews: 3
Door County with 3 Generations

We are planning a trip to Door County next August for 10 of us ranging in age from 8 - 74. I was hoping for some ideas of activities that can be enjoyed by all. One of the grandparents is not a fan of water and unfortunately has bad knees so a lot of walking is out. I was thinking of that the scenic trolley tour and that the folklore theater might be good options, but I was interested in additional ideas that will make this a fun and memorable trip for everyone.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 12
1. Re: Door County with 3 Generations

Are you referring to Door County in Wisconsin? If so, you would be off posting this in the Wisconsin forum.

Lisbon, WI
reviews: 3
2. Re: Door County with 3 Generations

Thanks!

Last time I posted a question was for South Dakota . . . I guess I failed to update which forum I was in.

3. Re: Door County with 3 Generations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 07, 2014