We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of Five

Which Sioux Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 13
Family of Five

Hi! What's a good place to stay with a family of five? I see that Microtel has suites, but they are so much less expensive than every other suite in the area, it makes me wonder if I am missing anything. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Sioux Falls
1. Re: Family of Five

We recently stayed at the Townplace Suites. Here is a link marriott.com/property/propertypage/FSDTS . That place was great. The pool and hot tub were very nice and the staff were very helpful. I think it was $59 per night.

St. Louis, MO
2. Re: Family of Five

Ugh......Microtel....I have stayed in 3 or 4 of these things and never again, they look really sweet on the outside but inside the rooms are tiny and dirty.

3. Re: Family of Five

We stayed at Homewood Suites, which is in the Hilton family--quite nice. We were very pleased with the accommodations, and they had a nice indoor pool for the kids with a small slide. There was a complimentary continental breakfast included. As I recall, we had two beds and a pull out couch. The room also had a small kitchen (not just a microwave and mini-frig). I would definitely check this one out.