We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Quinta Rapid City

Which Rapid City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 1
La Quinta Rapid City

We had a really great stay at La Quinta Rapid City.

The staff was exceptional - Amanda at the front desk particularly went out of her way to make our stay comfortable and fun!

It was a great place to stay for our family!

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
1. Re: La Quinta Rapid City

Hi Rubinfam,

Thanks for your feedback on your stay at the LaQuinta. Here on the forums, your positive experience will get buried quickly and won't be too visible. Please consider writing a review of this property so that other travelers will see your positive feedback when trying to select a hotel in Rapid City. I find myself looking a hotel reviews here all the time, and I'm seldom steered wrong.

When writing a review, you can click on the green box to the far right called "write a review." TripAdvisor will walk you through the process. Reviews are seen by thousands of travelers and are a wonderful way to give back to the travel community.

Thanks again for sharing your positive experience!

2. Re: La Quinta Rapid City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, December 16, 2013