We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barefoot Condominiums

Which Lead hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bandon, Oregon...
reviews: 2
Barefoot Condominiums

My children ages 16 and 12 will be going here with their grandparents in a few days. It will be the first trip for them all together and the first trip for my children without us. Can you tell me some of the things that are fun for them to do there in the summer? What should they bring from Bandon, Oregon tha will make their stay better. I know there will be some down time. ANY suggestions will be fantastic.. Thank you.

Tracy...

3 replies to this topic
Black Hills of...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Barefoot Condominiums

In addition to an old gold mine you can go into between Lead and Deadwood, and the Homestake mine museum in Lead, the Black Hills have a bunch of things to do for kids of all ages. There is Old McDonalds Farm which is basically a petting zoo, Bear Country, the Cosmos ( a place where gravity seems to have gone goofy), Reptile Gardens, The Maze and the Water Park are all on hwy 16, south of Rapid City, to name just a few. Also if the grandparents want to drive a bit, there are the Badlands east of the Black Hills.

Living here, I probably don't know half of what there is to do for people when they visit, but this list should get you started.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
2. Re: Barefoot Condominiums

Spearfish Canyon and Devil's Tower are must sees near your condo. Devil's Tower is about an hour away.

Here's a sort list of other must sees:

Badlands

Mt Rushmore

Custer State Park

Crazy Horse

Wind Cave

Jewel Cave

Deadwood is close to their lodging, but not overly kid friendly. I think both kids are too old for Old McDonald's Farm. Although I have not been, it sems more for the yonger set.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Bandon, Oregon...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Barefoot Condominiums

Thank you both. I will cut and paste both your replies and forward it to my mothernlaw. It sounds like a good place for my husband and I to go too. But, as the Boo knows I am going to Mexico in November.. ( you also answered my questions about my Puerto Morelos ) Your replies help me feel at ease that no one is going to go stir crazy...

Tracy...

Reply to: Barefoot Condominiums
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lead