We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large family dinner ideas

Which Hill City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
reviews: 43
Large family dinner ideas

We will be in Keystone area in a couple of weeks with extended family. -- 24 people. Looking for a nice place to eat a meal together that won't break the bank, maybe even a great view or fun atmosphere? Ages are 1 - 75. Yes, we like steak! The chuckwagon is out of the price range (my parents pick up the tab) We prefer to stay away from chains and just like something down home, local and affordable ... and of course DELICIOUS!

3 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 99
1. Re: Large family dinner ideas

I'd contact the Alpine Inn in Hill City and see if they can accommodate you. Normally, reservations are not accepted for dinner, but we were there last summer and there was a large group (some sort of club with at least 20-25 people) that was dining in the same room as we were. So, I think it would be worth giving them a call to see if they can reserve some space for you. The steak dinners are delicious and very affordable.

Henderson, Nevada
reviews: 167
2. Re: Large family dinner ideas

The Alpine Inn does take reservations for larger groups and I am sure they could help you out.

They have awesome steak at a reasonable price, small or large, that's what you get for dinner.

Illinois
reviews: 43
3. Re: Large family dinner ideas

Thanks so much! We have reservations for the Alpine Inn!

Reply to: Large family dinner ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted