We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brûlé When it Rains

Which Hill City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lenexa, Kansas
reviews: 134
Brûlé When it Rains

Does the Brûlé show get cancelled due to thunderstorms? I would like to purchase tickets for July 24, but don't know about the weather.

3 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 12
1. Re: Brûlé When it Rains

If no one can answer your question I would suggest you contact the ticket office at 605-574-9003. Brule performs on a covered stage but the seating is in the open air. We attended a Brule concert last summer. We watched the weather forecast, picked a night where good weather was predicted and purchased our tickets at the gate. We did bring ponchos and jackets, in case of rain, but fortunately had a beautiful night. I cannot remember if we even asked what they do if it rains. Last summer was Brule first year performing at the Buffalo Moon Theater and tickets were easy to come by. This being their second summer performing, I think you will still be able to purchase tickets at the gate with no problem. As word spreads as to how good this concert is, that possibility may change, however. I hope you do go. This concert was inspiring and one we will never forget.

Detroit
2. Re: Brûlé When it Rains

I don't know but if you find out the answer, can you let us know? I'll have the same dilemma when I go out there in August.

Lenexa, Kansas
reviews: 134
3. Re: Brûlé When it Rains

I was informed from Brûlée that there have been times when the concerts have had to be cancelled due to rain. They will try to delay the show if possible. If the show is cancelled you can either get tickets for another performance or get a refund.

Reply to: Brûlé When it Rains
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hill City