We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt Moriah Cemetary - Hours

Which Deadwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 15
Mt Moriah Cemetary - Hours

What are its operating hours? I see they charge $1 to visit. How late can I visit?

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
1. Re: Mt Moriah Cemetary - Hours

I have not been able to find winter hours, other than it's open year round. Here is their phone number to call: 1-605-578-2600

I would think it would be open until dusk, but I'd call. I am sure you can incorporate it into your other plans for your Deadwood visit, seeing the Adams House/Museum and adding the cemetery as well. It looks like the house/museum are open until 4 p.m. during winter months.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 15
2. Re: Mt Moriah Cemetary - Hours

Thanks sirtravelplanner. I just read somewhere else that you can visit "afterhours" by the honor system and you can leave your $1 donation in the "box". But I think I will keep my visit to the daylight hours.

3. Re: Mt Moriah Cemetary - Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, November 07, 2012