We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

litchfield beach / golf resort

Which Pawleys Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hazlet,nj
litchfield beach / golf resort

I had booked 2bedroom @ the fairway villa for 7-18, which is soon, traveling w/ kids from age 14 yrs & 9 yrs. old I had read good reviews previously before booking on 3-29 about this resort. Now, there seems to be more of not so good rewiews, about the rooms,the smell,outdated deco, the inexperienced staff and the miscommunication of booking a reservation through the internet ! PLEASE HELP.. has any one stayed in the this resort especially @ the Fairway.

davie florida
reviews: 13
1. Re: litchfield beach / golf resort

Hi , we have been staying at Condos in The litchfield Beach/Golf resort for more then 5 years..we have found it to be the best place for a family or group to enjoy the beach and golf (for those who golf) without experiencing the "honky tonk ' of myrtle beach....its key to understand that almost all of the condos are privately owned and contactually managed by litchfield resort...ergo you have some units which are not as nice as others...the manangement company generally keeps an eye on units they receive complaints about and forward same to the owners...currently the only condos uniform in the decor are those in Summerhouse...these are only one bedroooms...rest assured that mangement has always, IMHO , responded well to complaints ....

hazlet,nj
2. Re: litchfield beach / golf resort

Thanks for responding, we just came back from litchfield beach / resort and we stayed in the emerald green @ the fairway which is 2 bedroom split level w/balcony, facing the golf course, the place was clean and nice.I would recommend this place to families and friends.

Texas
reviews: 2
3. Re: litchfield beach / golf resort

Please help if you can..... I am looking for someplace that is outside the main hustle of MB. I would really love a place to stay that has golf as well as easy access to the beach. What a wonderful thought to arrive and not "have" to get into the car again until we leave. Can someone verify that Litchfield Beach/Golf Resort in fact as easy access to both pleasures.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
reviews: 97
4. Re: litchfield beach / golf resort

Litchfield B&G Resort is a beautiful, relaxing place, far different than the pace in downtown MB. Access to both the beaches and golf courses is very easy, but the golf courses are not located within the resort, itself. Many are only a 5-10 minute drive away.

I don't know anywhere within the Grand Strand area where I would recommend staying where you won't want to drive while you're here. To do that, you'll be depriving yourself of most of the great restaurants, golf courses and attractions in this area.

5. Re: litchfield beach / golf resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, May 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pawleys Island