We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap/but decent Hotesl

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheap/but decent Hotesl

I am planning a trip for 5 ppl (ages 18-24) in March. Does anyone know where any cheap but decent hotels???

I would like to get a hotel somewhere near where all the action is, but i am not really positive where that is. So if someone could also let me know that.

I did find a place at Spring Made Beach, but I think that is away from all the action......

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Rockingham, NC
reviews: 32
1. Re: Cheap/but decent Hotesl

Try Grande Shores. They are very clean and part of the hotel is new (condos). We had the opportunity to stay one night in the older part (rooms) and one night in the newer part and I found them both to be clean rooms and I really enjoyed this place. Not to mention, the rooms are soo much cheaper! The older part used to be Days Inn and Grande Shores bought the whole thing out.

Also, Roxanne Towers is nice, but more expensive. Camelot By the Sea is great, too, but also more money.

Canton, OH
reviews: 1
2. Re: Cheap/but decent Hotesl

If you want to be near the action, you'll probably want to stay near (or on) North Ocean Blvd....between about 800 and 1500 blocks. It is a little hard to find hotels around there that will rent to people under 25, but there are some. Last summer I stayed at the Atlantica and it was really nice...but a little pricey. They have rooms that are more like condos...2 bedroom with a small kitchen and living room. The Poindexter is part of this resort but has just regular hotel rooms....the room I saw wasn't the best but it wasn't horrible.

I'm going back this summer and needed to go cheap also, so I'm staying at the Sea Park Motel. I don't know how nice it is going to be but the rooms are really cheap and the woman I talked to (several times) was very nice and they seem to definitely cater more to college students. Their website is www.theseaparkmotel.com. It might be worth taking a look.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Myrtle Beach
reviews: 1
3. Re: Cheap/but decent Hotesl

You may want to ty the Beachcomber. It is newly renovated and about 2 miles south of the Pavilion.