We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked a great deal at Breakers

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, Georgia
reviews: 51
Just booked a great deal at Breakers

I went ahead and booked a room for the last week of May at breakers. They are running a promotion at 40 percent off from 5-26-14 to 6-12-14. I got an ocean front room in the Paradise building for 370.00 four nights. The price really goes up starting in June. We usually take advantage of cheaper rates in May and September. The crowds are low and the weather is perfect.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 159
1. Re: Just booked a great deal at Breakers

I agree. May and Sept are my favorite times to visit MB. Are you there for Bike week?

Jackson, Georgia
2. Re: Just booked a great deal at Breakers

No , I am there for margarita and bikini week .

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 159
3. Re: Just booked a great deal at Breakers

They do have a bike week Memorial weekend which isn't the best place to be.

Jackson, Georgia
4. Re: Just booked a great deal at Breakers

You are right about that . Memorial weekend is too expensive and crazy. I think that is why Breakers is running the special after Memorial Day. It must be a slow week after Memorial Day and before June 12 .

5. Re: Just booked a great deal at Breakers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach