We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 13
Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

So many choices. Looking for an "active" hotel that has a "commons" area where my kids can make new friends and hang out and enjoy activities. Would like it on beach or very close to beach.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
1. Re: Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

You will want a large resort then. (I take it you are going in the summer?) Look at Breakers, Caribbean, Compass Cove, Kingston Plantation, Dunes Village, Coral Beach Resort, Best Western Carolinian, or Sea Watch. All are oceanfront. Sorry I can't narrow it down more, that will be up to you according to price and if you want to be in the Boardwalk/Sky Wheel area. (only Breakers and Caribbean are in that area...walkable to many things)

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 154
2. Re: Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

Beach Lady gave you good sugeestions,however, Dunes Village is really geared to younger children and has many of them around. My favorite is the Caribbean but it depends when you are going and what you are looking forward to beside very good water features,etc.

Raleigh, North...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

Agree that either Caribbean or Breakers will give you the best combination of location, amenities, accommodations and rates. Dunes Village is nice, but well north of the "heart" of the strip and as has been mentioned: geared more for the youngsters.

Atlanta
4. Re: Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

I agree with the Caribbean. Good restaurant right next door on the ocean. Teens can also walk to places from there.

5. Re: Myrtle Beach Resorts - Good for Teens 14 and 16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 17, 2014