We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ocala, Florida
reviews: 34
Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

I like my seafood broiled or sauted--nothing fancy, just clean and delicious. Can't seem to find it the massive Calabash-style fried junk. Any recs? TIA!

charleston, wv
reviews: 3
11. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

Ditto to Duffy's.........

North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 55
12. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

And the Flamingo Grill. And Bimini's Oyster Bar. Both are in Myrtle Beach.

Myrtle Beach, South...
13. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

Hi - Siver Me Pinchers in Myrtle beach, corner of 9th ave S and17 business ( N Kings HGWY ) is all about Maryland cooking. fantastic fresh crabs and soups of all kinds. king crab legs, oysters Rockafeller, clams done many ways, plus a variety of fish and sandwiches as well. The owners are from MD and a lot of the recipes have been in their family for years. restaurant / bar atmosphere, but grat people and great food. give it a try. I agree about Calabash. Yikes it's all fried and overdone as well.

Myrtle Beach, South...
14. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

Hi - Siver Me Pinchers in Myrtle beach, corner of 9th ave S and17 business ( N Kings HGWY ) is all about Maryland cooking. fantastic fresh crabs and soups of all kinds. king crab legs, oysters Rockafeller, clams done many ways, plus a variety of fish and sandwiches as well. The owners are from MD and a lot of the recipes have been in their family for years. restaurant / bar atmosphere, but grat people and great food. give it a try. I agree about Calabash. Yikes it's all fried and overdone as well.

Maryland
reviews: 5
15. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

Last Friday at Biminis I had the mixed grill - 2 filets (I chose tuna and grouper) grilled as you want - lemon pepper was great.

Rhode Island
reviews: 2
16. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

ALot depends on where you are staying. On the south end of the Strand and of the Murrells Inlet restaurants would be fine, further south I woudl try Franks...very good menu with progessive cooking, one of my favorites.

17. Re: Looking for fresh seafood that isn't fried!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach