We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Courses

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VANCOUVER
reviews: 4
Golf Courses

Which of the public courses are Link courses?

Hudson
1. Re: Golf Courses

Here is one option: Heather Glen - glensgolfgroup.com/myrtle-beach-golf-courses…

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 11
2. Re: Golf Courses

Heathland at Legends is an excellent links course as well.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 30
3. Re: Golf Courses

From what I have heard about the true meaning of a links course none really fall in that category.Heathland and Moorland are the closest thing you will find.The Wizzard is a wide open layout with lots of large mounding and Farmstead has few trees.

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
reviews: 28
4. Re: Golf Courses

Wicked Stick describes itself as a links course. It's a long one, that's for sure! http://www.wickedstick.com/

Rhode Island
reviews: 2
5. Re: Golf Courses

There are no true links golf courses in Myrtle Beach. If you want to play a true links course you have to play Kiawah Island Ocean course, pricey but worth the experience.

reviews: 26
6. Re: Golf Courses

For solid guidance, find the guy that's helped me plan our group trip for the last 5 years. Craig Chinn is on Facebook. I have no interest in the business - just a very satisfied client.

Myrtle Beach, South...
reviews: 137
7. Re: Golf Courses

In MB, closest is Heathland.

8. Re: Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 12, 2014