We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingston Plantation restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
reviews: 55
Kingston Plantation restaurants

We are coming down for a night this weekend and will will be looking for a place to have dinner Saturday evening after a day at the beach. We are staying at Kingston in the Brighton (?) tower, it'll be my husband and I, and our almost 3 year old. How are the restaurants on the property? I know there are a couple fancy ones, won't be looking into those, not w/ her anyway. :) How are the more casual places? Anything really good close by if we were to drive? I know there are literally tons we could get too, but wanted some suggestions so we don't drive around wondering what's good or not, etc. Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 43
1. Re: Kingston Plantation restaurants

Vintage Twelve at Embassy Suites is excellent, but that is a fairly fancy one (although they do a great children's grilled cheese and fruit cup!). The casual restaurant there is fine (but not great) and we have also really enjoyed the food service at the pools for lunch. The Chesapeake House is nearby and has a very nice early bird special before 6 pm. It is on a small lake and you can sometimes see an alligator and turtles from the restaurant, which kids love (be sure to try the Mahi Mahi). The Ultimate California Pizza is right down the street by Kroger and was very good and fun for kids. Rossi's right next door is pretty good Italian but if you don't mind a 10 minute drive, try Toscana Bistro or Ciao for great Italian. Have a wonderful time!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
2. Re: Kingston Plantation restaurants

You will be pretty close to Barefoot Landing. Lots of good resturants there, plus fun things for your child to do there too. http://www.bflanding.com/

You are also close to California Dreaming, (right before the Barefoot Landing entrance) Good food, sandwiches, salads, pasta...all kinds of items.http://www.californiadreaming.co/ Also Hamburger Joes is very good, cheap and highly recommended. Great wings too! (cash only there)

Edited: 8:52 pm, September 10, 2013
Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
3. Re: Kingston Plantation restaurants

Thank you for the ideas! We actually have been to The Chesapeake House, it was on our first trip to MB with our then 6 month old daughter! I remember it being very good, Yes, we will have lunch on the property so nice to hear the restaurants are decent. I forgot where we were we would be close to Barefoot Landing! So used to staying down the strip more so we often go to Broadway, so Barefoot might be a nice change.

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
4. Re: Kingston Plantation restaurants

After a long day on the beach we actually had the shuttle driver at the resort take us to Bimini's Oyster Bar - It was very good! First time there and we would definitely go back.

5. Re: Kingston Plantation restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 18, 2014