We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, NJ
Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

We stayed at Pelicans Landing on Shore Drive this past August (from 8/16 through 8/31). My son lost a St. Jude medal that my Dad had given him. He thinks he lost it on the beach across from Pelicans Landing. My Dad passed away last year and the medal really means alot to him. If anyone has found a St. Jude medal please contact 201-783-5755.

Thank you!

Craig

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 33
1. Re: Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

I know this may sound silly to you but I am a firm believer in St. Jude and would be devistated if I would loose mine after 20+ years (a gift from my daughter). Say a little prayer to St. Anthony, he always helps me find things...Tony, Tony look around, somethings lost and can't be found.

Indianapolis
2. Re: Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

Soooo sad. I hope it is returned to you soon

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
3. Re: Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

I was going to mention the St. Anthony prayer too. Good luck!! (maybe call the hotels around the area where it could have been lost?)

Hilton Head, South...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

Also, check craigslist, there's a myrtle beach lost and found section.

If he lost it on the beach though, odds may not be good :( the ocean takes things and doesn't give them back in a timely fashion.

5. Re: Lost St. Jude medal August 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 14, 2014