We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bay watch

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bay watch

we are coming down in june 10-17 we are staying at bay watch resort in north myrtle beach. how the resort and food in the restarant and the pools there? Do they have kids activies in the summer there. thanks

New Orleans...
reviews: 97
1. Re: bay watch

We stayed at Baywatch last August. The resort is nice, there are many pools and it is directly on the beach. I would not recommend the restaruant on site (I don't remember the name), the service is extremely slow and the food was just okay for the price. In the evening and at night many people from the resort swim in the pools (and the ocean), walk the beach etc. and the resort has huge lights on the roof that light up the beach area which is fun. There is a previous post regarding Baywatch you may want to read also. Enjoy your vacation.

New Orleans...
reviews: 97
2. Re: bay watch

We stayed at Baywatch last August. The resort is nice, there are many pools and it is directly on the beach. I would not recommend the restaruant on site (I don't remember the name), the service is extremely slow and the food was just okay for the price. In the evening and at night many people from the resort swim in the pools (and the ocean), walk the beach etc. and the resort has huge lights on the roof that light up the beach area which is fun. There is a previous post regarding Baywatch you may want to read also. Enjoy your vacation.

pittsburgh
reviews: 1
3. Re: bay watch

I agree with kelly on this one except i had food from their restaurant and i thought it was really good, my whole family enjoyed the food actually