We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach
clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

We are looking for a condo/hotel during Thanksgiving week. We have three kids and would like a place with pools and/or lazy river. We want something clean. Any suggestions?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 28
1. Re: clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

We stayed at Carolina Winds this past summer for the 2nd time. We really like it. Clean, perfect location. We did get a 3 bedroom condo and I believe those are the cleanest to be honest with you. A little pricey during summer but at Thanksgiving the rates should be very resonable.

You can also check out www.vrbo.com for some great privately owned condos. I've used these condos a few times also with great results. Good luck, have fun!

North Carolina
2. Re: clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

Check out montereybaysuites.com

That's one of my favorite places to stay in Myrtle Beach. They have the lazy river, indoor/outdoor pool, free breakfast in a breakfast room overlooking the ocean. All rooms are suites w/kitchen. It's been a couple of years since I was there but think it's still nice. Hope you find something you like.

Myrtle Beach
reviews: 1
3. Re: clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

Hampton Inn Oceanfront (www.hamptoninnoceanfront.com)

North Carolina
reviews: 13
4. Re: clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

I agree with the recommendation for the Hampton Inn Oceanfront. We have stayed there 3 times--we asked for the 2 bedroom suites each time and had no problem in getting them. THis Hampton Inn is unlike any other I have stayed in over the years--and I have stayed in quite a few (Platinum HiltonHonors). Bright, clean, truly oceanfront, great healthy breakfast buffet--staff seem to be hand-picked for their courtesy, professioanlism, and seem deeply committed to making the stay fun and memorable. That is why we keep coming back. In fact, based on my reading of anybobnmb's analysis of Myrtle Beach in other postings, you can go to the bank on his/her recommendations.

Myrtle Beach
reviews: 1
5. Re: clean place to stay during Thanksgiving

Thanks for the nice comments Avalons51.