We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things for small children to do?

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
reviews: 2
Things for small children to do?

Ok, my wife and I are coming back to Myrtle Beach for the first time with our children. They are ages 4 and 8 months, obviously the 8 month old is along for the ride but besides the beach which I am sure we will be on a great amount of time, what are some things that small children would enjoy?

Raleigh, North...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Things for small children to do?

Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway

Wacatoo Zoo

Family Kindom/Pavilion Amusement Parks

MB Children's Museum

Nascar Go-Cart track

Many miniature golf courses

Alligator Adventure

Beavercreek, OH
reviews: 4
2. Re: Things for small children to do?

We just got back a few weeks ago with a 1 year old and 3 year old. Besides the Aquarium my kids LOVED both Broadway at the Beach and Bearfoot Landing. They rode the kids rides fed the fish and just enjoyed all the little kid touches like dinosaurs for them to climb on and fountains to get sprayed by ect... Toy stores

The zoo was just okay it was real hot day we went and my daughter got some bad bug bites so she was grumpy.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
reviews: 37
3. Re: Things for small children to do?

Yes, go to Broadway at the Beach. Feed those ugly, hungry fish (lol) then maybe you can take the older one to "Build a Bear" (get there early,though). And I just love watching all the kids run thru the fountains! Oh and Ripleys Aquarium is great!

Have a stroller for the older one, cause there is lots of walking.

Have fun!

Myrtle Beach
reviews: 1
4. Re: Things for small children to do?

"King of Beers" had it down to a tee. Those were the exact things I would recommend! May also want to check in to Myrtle Waves Waterpark & Jungle Princess cruise ship! Have a great vacation! Definately check out Ripleys Aquarium & Childrens Museum. Joe's Crab Shack at Broadway at the Beach is a great restaurant for kids. Also, Bullwinkles (beside Broadway) which is EXCELLENT for children and a must! Would not miss the other of "King of Beers" suggestions!

WV
reviews: 2
5. Re: Things for small children to do?

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, GO TO THE AQUARIUM!!! We just arrived back home about 2 weeks ago, and that was the first attraction we visited. It is truley something!. I reccomend this place to everyone of all ages!