We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute condo rentals

In cooperation with: Visit Myrtle Beach
Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cedar mtn. nc
last minute condo rentals

Teacher, and husband and son, looking for last minute escape before the madness begins in less than 2 weeks. I am looking for a condo "deal" somewhere in myrtle beach or close to it. Need it for Tuesday 8/14- Sat. 8/18. Can not pay more than 150 per night?! Is this possible.?

Myrtle Beach, South...
1. Re: last minute condo rentals

Hmmmm......probably not anywhere near the beach (not oceanfront anyway) That is usually the last week prior to most schools starting, so its like the last Hurrah! You might check some of the golf resorts (Myrtlewood Villas, Barefoot Resort) sometimes thye will have really great prices as it is out of season for golf. Did you check on www.vrbo.com? That may be another option.

Good Luck in your search!'

:)

charleston, wv
reviews: 3
2. Re: last minute condo rentals

Best Western Ocean Sands......Cresent Beach section of NMB.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54371-i198-k13868…

That's a review from North Myrtle Beach TA Board. They were down there last week for I think a two night stay.

Also have a few realtor sites but might have trouble booking less than full week.

NC
reviews: 2
3. Re: last minute condo rentals

Ocean Keyes is very nice, new and about 1/4-3/8 mile off the ocean in

NMB.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…9158

Myrtle Beach, South...
4. Re: last minute condo rentals

www.oceanfrontvac.com, try them I believe they offer nightly vacation rentals.

Bay City, Michigan
reviews: 47
5. Re: last minute condo rentals

The the Long Bay Resort - I just got an email last week about end of summer specials, stay 3 nights get the 4th free, or stay 5 and get the 6 & 7th free.

6. Re: last minute condo rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 07, 2009