We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn Patriots Point

Which Mount Pleasant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monroe, NC
reviews: 5
Days Inn Patriots Point

My husband and I are going to be staying at the Days Inn Patriots Point for a week after the 4th of July. I had posted earlier on this topic but just didn't get enough info as to what to expect from our stay. I have heard some good things and some horror stories. We mainly chose this place to stay for our budget so we could enjoy the Charleston area and just have a comfy place to sleep and take a shower. Please include as much info as you can so I won't be too shocked. We have asked for a third floor room facing the Ravenel Bridge. Thanks!!!

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
1. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

I've been in a room there and it was fine. It's not fabulous. The doors go to the outside, which may be fine with you. I'm not sure if there's an elevator, so you may have to carry your things 2 flights. A busy Huddle House is connected to the motel.

If you don't like the room you get, ask for another one. That's my best advice. If you really hate it, you can ask for a refund.

Monroe, North...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

Thanks for your reply and info. I am not expecting a four-star accomodation by any means. Just something comfy to shower, sleep and relax in after a busy day taking in the sights. I figured it was a motel and not a resort with Days Inn generally not considered to be a resort. I have seen on other posts that there is an elevator. Just hope it's working when we get there. Thanks again for your input!

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
3. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

You're welcome. I'm sorry I don't know more. Most people who have been there don't usually come back to read the forum. So you're stuck with the locals! I wouldn't worry too much about awful reviews. If it suits your purposes, then hopefully it will be fine. Please let us know what you think, and enjoy Charleston.

Isle of Palms...
reviews: 10
4. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

On the upside... with a room facing the bridge, you'll have a great view of the fireworks over the Harbor!

Isle of Palms...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

Oops... just saw that you're here AFTER the 4th!

6. Re: Days Inn Patriots Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, April 29, 2014