We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mainstay suits mt pleasant

Which Mount Pleasant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Mill, South...
reviews: 26
mainstay suits mt pleasant

Has anyone stayed there recently? Is it clean or filthy, worn or in good shape? The people who have rated it recently have 2 greats and 3 horribles. My wife and I are planning a visit the first weekend in march.

Arizona
reviews: 39
11. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

Hi there,

Sorry for that double-posting folks!

Thanks for the helpful suggestion and the kind wishes (much appreciated). I think we have found another place to stay that is still reasonable--the Residence Inn. I'll post a review upon our return. Just posted a few reviews of my own because this site has been very helpful so far.

Best wishes and happy travels!

Val

New York
reviews: 67
12. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

Hi Val,

The Residence Inn looks really nice. Our recent trip to Charleston was our first, and we drove by it on the way to Isle of Palms. I'm thinking about staying there next year. We loved Charleston, and we can't wait to go back. Isle of Palms is beautiful, and it's so close to where you are staying. I hope you get to relax and enjoy while your friend heals.

Keep us posted, and have a safe trip!

Ladson sc
reviews: 1
13. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

hampton inn is the best place to stay very quiet and very clean...staff is very friendly and helpful

Ladson sc
reviews: 1
14. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

hampton inn is the best place to stay check it out...very quiet and clean

Arizona
reviews: 39
15. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

Wow! I am only now posting an update. The Residence Inn was great. Clean and wonderful staff. They had some really nice comforters on the beds too. Only negative were some tiny ants in the closet, which we opted to control with some dishsoap rather than have them spray. We reported it to management upon our departure.

16. Re: mainstay suits mt pleasant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 15, 2009