We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inlet Cove with young children

Which Kiawah Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oakville, Canada
reviews: 3
Inlet Cove with young children

Hi,

We are looking to rent somewhere on Kiawah 7-14 Sept for me & my husband and our 2 young children (3yr and 10 months). I have being doing a lot of research and like the look of the inlet cove cottages the best as I like the natural setting, the outside space that comes with the cottages and the pool/dock area. However, I need to be practical about staying with young children and we need to have easy access for most things as we will have a stroller. I am finding it hard to gauge how far the walk would be to the beach, pool, shops etc. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks. Julie

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
1. Re: Inlet Cove with young children

Although Inlet Cove is very nice, you might consider Windswept, which will put you much closer to the beach and to Night Heron Park.

If you are planning to rent through the Resort (or VRBO w/an owner who has Resort privileges), you will have access to the Night Heron Park pool, right there.

You will be within walking/biking distance of East Beach Village, where there is a convenience store and a food court.

For any other shopping, you would have to drive from either location.

Don't worry about the natural setting of Inlet Cove, that's what the entire island looks like, very green and tropical.

2. Re: Inlet Cove with young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kiawah Island