We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ship watch villas

Which Kiawah Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
reviews: 23
Ship watch villas

Has anyone stayed in the ship watch villas? I am thinking of staying at 2272ship watch for several days in sept. it seems to be the only ocean view available and I am worried as to why. They say it is premiere and on second floor. Any info is appreciated.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 12
1. Re: Ship watch villas

Shipwatch is one of 2 condo buildings on the island. I believe it's 4 stories tall, can't tell you exactly why it would be the only oceanview available.

We used to stay in that building, before we became property owners, when we'd come at Christmas time, my father always enjoyed the views from the unit we rented.

Not sure if the second floor units get you totally above the dunes, you might ask. If it's listed as "premier" you can count on it being very nicely decorated and maintained.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 85
2. Re: Ship watch villas

There are very few one-bedroom oceanview villas on Kiawah, so it's quite possible that only one of them is available.

nj
reviews: 23
3. Re: Ship watch villas

Oh, ok thank you. Will let you all know how it goes.

4. Re: Ship watch villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 07, 2014