We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel vs Villas

Which Kiawah Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 25
Hotel vs Villas

I have three nights booked at the Sanctuary hotel and someone on trip advisor suggested splitting the time between the villas and the hotel because the villas are half the price so I'm thinking about changing. Is there Nything I need to know about the villas? What is the best location, type etc and also do you receive the same privileges such as pool use,etc if you stay at the villas? ThAnj yo any help appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Johns Island, South...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 10
1. Re: Hotel vs Villas

It might be difficult to book just one or two nights in a villa, cleaning fees will kill you for that short time.

Pick either one of the other, not both. It all depends upon you and what sort of amenities you want/expect.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 75
2. Re: Hotel vs Villas

Even for only three nights, you might choose a villa if you want room to spread and would like to prepare some meals at home. Villas are especially nice for families and for groups traveling together, who want some shared living space.

If you want the luxury of hotel services .. daily housekeeping, room service, etc., etc. ... stay at the hotel.

Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Hotel vs Villas

Thanks....I'm staying at the hotel :)

Reply to: Hotel vs Villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kiawah Island