We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

Which Kiawah Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, VA, USA
reviews: 5
Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

Hi -

Staying in the Royal Beach neighborhood in a few weeks - 16 Royal Beach, to be exact. The home is at the beginning of the drive, near Flyway. It's on the east side of the street (the side towards the Ocean Course). I'm wondering where the nearest beach access is. I see one running behind the homes on the opposite side of the street, but not one behind this home, specifically. Anyone know how I'd get to the beach access from this home?

Thanks!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
1. Re: Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

Per my map, it looks as if there is access directly behind the house you are renting.

Richmond, VA, USA
reviews: 5
2. Re: Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

That would be great! My map doesn't show the path coming up as far as our house. But it could be an older map...

Thanks!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
3. Re: Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

Even if it isn't all the way behind your house, you'll be able to access it toward the end of the court.

4. Re: Royal Beach neighborhood beach access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kiawah Island