We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bachelorette Weekend

Which Isle of Palms hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greensboro, North...
reviews: 20
bachelorette Weekend

I am looking for a sexy Male to cook for a group of 18 women for one of our days in Isle of Palms this September. This is a surprise to our bride-to-be. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated.

Hilton Head, South...
reviews: 1
1. Re: bachelorette Weekend

I don't think I can link it here, but check out a company in Charleston called "Dirty Girls Housekeeping" you can google it and it will come up. In their FAQ it says they can do cooking.

It looks like they only have chicks but they may be able to hook you up or know how to point in the right direction.

I would also try College of Charleston, gotta be some hot dudes over there that want some extra cash.

Greensboro, North...
reviews: 20
2. Re: bachelorette Weekend

Thank you. Great Advise

3. Re: bachelorette Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Palms