We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive dining with a view

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norman, Oklahoma
reviews: 3
Inexpensive dining with a view

We are looking for restaurants that we could eat and enjoy a nice view without spending a lot of money. Mostly prefer meals in the $10-20 range before drinks. Any recommendations? Same goes for Savannah or Beaufort if you have recs for those places too. Thanks in advance.

Chicago
reviews: 16
1. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

One of my biggest complaints about HIlton Head is that there really isn't any oceanfront dining. Plenty of harbor view available, but nothing I know of on the ocean...where you can see the surf.

Skullcreek Boathouse fits what you're asking for if waterfront can be sound view.

Hilton Head Island
2. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

Bona Bella Yacht Club in Savannah is exactly what you are looking for. Hard to find but worth the trip. Hilton Head really needs its own version of this place.

If you can get a table on the outside deck at Hudson's that's also a good choice. Order from the special and/or raw bar menu unless fried seafood is your thing.

Hilton Head, South...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

Hudsons is a good choice, very very reasonable for lunch especially.

San Miguels is this mexican place that overlooks the marina at shelter cove, its a pretty nice place, good prices too.

With Beaufort, I'm partial to Luthers, Q on the Bay and Paninis

St.Louis, MO
4. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

There is a cute, inexpensive outside place, can't think of the name, but it located right at the public beach access of Palmetto Dunes. Years ago it used to be just a bid deck. Right on ocean.

ohio
reviews: 17
5. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

HHFANS: I wonder if you're thinking of Dune's House. I've never been there but we are staying in PD this time so we might give it a try.

6. Re: Inexpensive dining with a view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 08, 2014