We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Head- July

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Hilton Head- July

This will be our first time to Hilton Head and I'm trying to book a villa for my family of five..SO CONFUSED ON ALL THESE VILLAS? I have narrowed down choices to SEA CLOISTERS, S.FOREST BEACH and FOLLY FIELD...does anyone have an opinion on which of these is nicer, closer to beach, etc...? I'd sure appreciate any feedback:)

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
reviews: 42
1. Re: Hilton Head- July

All are near or at the beach.

Sea Cloisters is on the beach.

SeaCrest, Shorewood or Ocean One are best in SFB

Island Club is best on Folly Field.

With the exception of the three mentioned for SFB,the complexes are older and some not so nice.

Stan 9hhiguy)

kentucky
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hilton Head- July

Hi! We vacationed with a family of five in HHI last summer. (Me, my husband, two girls age 10 and 11 and a 3 year old). We stayed in Shorewood, which is right on the beach and we really loved it. What you must do, however, is MAKE SURE you look at pictures of the condo/villa you are getting, since each one is decorated according to the owner's tastes. I have read some scathing reviews of Shorewood, (just as I have about some of the most high-end places like Marriott)... so it's truly a case of getting a good unit. Folly Field is located right as you come into Hilton Head. My kids didn't like it up in there because it's pretty far removed from everything. We have also stayed in Shipyard plantation and that is very nice also. Don't discount Beachside Tennis or South Beach Club in Sea Pines; both of those are VERY nice, are ocean or sound/ocean front, and are within a plantation setting, which makes for safer biking with little ones. I can't stress enough though to GET PHOTOS!! Hope this helps!!! Have a great time.