We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Budget Hotels

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
reviews: 39
Help with Budget Hotels

I am returning to HHI this April for 4 day trip. I am on a budget and tenatively booked at the following: Beach Walk, Comfort Inn and Hampton Inn. I am curious what anyone thinks of these properties or can suggest a "best deal" in this hotel category. Close to the beach and clean is really my only concern. Currenlty the rates are averaging $99. Help.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
reviews: 42
1. Re: Help with Budget Hotels

Comfort Inn is closest to the beach. Hampton Inn is mid Island near Shelter Cove.

Beach Walk is a condo complex in Shipyard which is near the Shipyard beach.

If the 4 days are in the time period 4/10 -4/16, you are coming in Heritage Week. This is the busiest week of the year.

HHI and budget however is an oxymoron. If you are coming for $99, take it.

Stan (hhiguy)

Buffalo, New York
reviews: 39
2. Re: Help with Budget Hotels

Thanks, I understand that HHI is a bit pricey from previous visits. I was hoping to save some $$ on the room so I can enjoy a nice dinner every evening. I enjoyed the famous playoff 3 years ago and had Davis Love's drive almost hit me in the foot on the second playoff hole.

Buffalo NY
3. Re: Help with Budget Hotels

Hello neighbor,maybe I can help you.I'm at my place on HHI right now but I will be back in Buffalo next week. Perhaps you could stay at our place.It's on the beach and would work out well for you.If you have any questions e-mail me at jimspillman46@yahoo.com