We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any pet-friendly hotels near / in downtown Greenville?

Which Greenville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
reviews: 3
any pet-friendly hotels near / in downtown Greenville?

My wife and I will be visiting with our 20 lb Boston Terrier in late July. Most of the hotels I can find that accept pets are not near downtown. Does anyone have any suggestions. Right now the "best" I could fine are the La Quinta Inn and Suites and the Drury Inn. Any suggestions / comments are appreciated.

N/A
reviews: 5
1. Re: any pet-friendly hotels near / in downtown Greenville?

The Drury Inn is right off of the interstate. It is fairly new and very close to dinning options (more chain restaurants than anything). They have pool and there is a Whole Foods and shopping right around the courner. It is not a "walking friendly" location.

I dont know anything about the La Quinta.

Try the Hyatt Regency downtown. I'm am pretty sure they take pets. greenville.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

2. Re: any pet-friendly hotels near / in downtown Greenville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 09, 2010