We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Greenville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Weather

My husband and I like to travel in the Spring.

When do the tree's start blooming in Greenville?

What are the Winter's like? We are looking for a

nice place to relocate. We are in our 60's and

like to walk and go to garden's. We have looked

in Savannah GA. but that seem's to hot. Would

someone please tell me what Greenville S.C. is

really like?

Thank You

Greenville, South...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Weather

We have lived in Greenville 9 years and the weather is fabulous! We are now just past peak spring color. Spring is beautiful here with splendid color. Pink and White Dogwood trees and azaleas are plentiful(you might consider the Biltmore festival of flowers in Ashville NC which is less than an hour from here). We LIVE on our screened in porch from mid-late April thru October and we have been on the porch on Christmas day. Winters are usually mild. They say you can play golf here 10 months out of the year. Jan & Feb are the coldest but the highs often reach the low 40's during the day. In the summer high temps are in the 90's but it does not feel as oppressive as Charleston. Come for a visit. I know you'll love it.

Ohio
2. Re: Weather

I want to thank Opinions4Eater Travel

for answering my question. The description

of the beautiful springtime sounded just

what I am looking for. I can picture myself

walking the beautiful garden's in the area.

I can hardley wait to go to Greenville.

Even the fall would be a great time.

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 am, October 29, 2009